Thursday 18 June 2020

About me.

My name is Finn. I am in Class 9R in Bay of Islands College. I have a small family of a mother, father, and a sister.
I have 4 pets, two of which are very fluffy  guinea pigs, which are named Fluffy and Jesse, and two cute cuddly cats named Tipsey and Tiddles.
I am good at a lot of things at school, like Maths and Science. But some other things i need to work on are my PE skills, and maybe some English. But I try my best in all subjects.
My goal is to be the best in all subjects, and be a bit better at PE.
I am looking forward to learning more advanced things, making new friends, and expanding my social life.
A person who inspires me is this theoretical physicist named Stephen Hawking. He has made many scientific achievements, despite being paralysed and confined to a wheelchair for his whole life.

No comments:

Post a Comment